Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A crazy two weeks...

I've been at home for two weeks now and it might have been a full month with all the different things I've done and places I've been.  Mostly I've been tagging along with my parents or little sisters to things they've had planned for a while.  Now I'm beginning to make plans of my own and it doesn't look like this crazy schedule will be letting up anytime soon.  Happily one of my journeys included shopping for my new computer and now that I have it blogging should be a more frequent activity.  Because I've had some really fun experiences that I don't want to forget I'm going to use the next few posts to retrospectively.  So I hope you enjoy catching up with me.  I'm going to post all I can tonight so that hopefully by the middle of the week I'll be back on track.  


Just me, Margaret

0 comments: