Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cousin Vaca: Random shots

A sampling of random shots from the two weeks together.  Stories to accompany these I think just might have to remain inside jokes mostly because I don't think they'll make sense otherwise.  [smile]  


"The coconut shot of the day":  
Here are just a few of Emily's coconut pics for her friends in the Bahamas.  Part of the fun of each day was finding the perfect location for the required "British-Bahamian" photo. 
 

What were we thinking:  
No better description for these photos.  I love that in the first one Emily is channeling her inner monk.  




Devotion to Mr. Darcy:
Enough said! Well I will add that it was my idea to take these, which is a BIG surprise to you I'm sure. 
 

Yummy food:  
We ate well and often.


"The Sights":  




Last photo album post, I promise. All good things must come to an end... so tomorrow back to work. Please pray that research goes well.  I'm beginning to feel the pressure.     
Just, Margaret

0 comments: