Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

From the Olympics to the Democratic National Convention

I thought I would be able to get some sleep after the Olympics were over.  For those of you not on Eastern Standard Time, watching the prime time live Olympic events was awesome, but also totally wore me out.  Staying up till one or two each morning is just not my usual routine and I've felt throughly sleep deprived trying to keep up with all the action.  But just when I thought I would get more sleep, the Democratic National Convention began on Monday and I had to watch.  It's been great to witness all thats going on.  


Just, Margaret

0 comments: