Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy packing...

This is probably the last live post for a while (although I do have several scheduled post while I'm in the middle of traveling) and I totally apologize for it being really short.  I honestly still have so much to do and so little time.  On the agenda today packing, finishing my Rotary presentation, eating pancakes, more packing, and organizing paperwork.  So I feel like I should really get to work.  I told you this would be short.  


Before I sign off I do want to bring everyone's attention to my new sticker declaring me an ex-pat blogger.  I know I'm a few days early, but I'm ready to declare myself as an American abroad.  Woohoo!  If you'd like to read about transplants from everywhere living everywhere, check out www.expat-blogs.com.  So exciting!  

Just, Margaret 

0 comments: