Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My 100th Post!!!

Can I just celebrate for a moment that I have actually made it to Post #100.  At the beginning of all this I wasn't sure this blog would make it past a couple of months with posts, oh, every week or so and now a 100th entry.  That's awesome.  And while I'm at it how about a little update on the number of you readers out there... I have reached the over 2000 mark for unique pageloads.  And apparently you come from all over the world... including all across the eastern coast of the United States as well as the U.K. (a growing number thanks in large part to the Ex-Pat blog network), Norway, Sweden, and Spain.  Anyway it is all really exciting and I just wanted to say thanks to those of you have decided to stop by and read along.  


Just, Margaret

1 comments:

Dori said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! Yay!!!! :-)