Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Love/Hate... Love

So the above title really sums up how I've felt this week about my MA program.  I've been attempting for the last two weeks to conquer my massive writer's block with little to no avail and I was beginning to question again what I'm doing here.  Luckily, I guess, my lecture today again put me back on track.  It was all about heritage management.  I know it sounds really dry, but I left super inspired and remembering again why I want to do all this.  [smile]  I'm not going to waste this grad school high so I'll make this a short post and get back to work.  


Just, Margaret

0 comments: