Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Course work completed!

Can't believe that I'm finished with my Masters degree. Just seems to awesomely brilliant for words. So a photo instead...
Yes that is my 56 page, 14988 word dissertation in the box. What else would you suspect from a girl who insisted her dad take her photo when she voted for President for the first time in November 2004? Got to document all of life's crazy milestones.

Now off to pack... and anticipate the arrival of my parents in about 48 hours!
Just, Margaret

2 comments:

JM said...

yay! congrats!

Dori said...

I'm a bit late with this, but a BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! :-)