Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Retreat in the French Countryside

After 10 lovely days traveling around Great Britain, I'm off to France for a retreat at Taize. Please be in prayer for my experience there... first that I make it to the center safely and without incident and second that this time will spiritually prepare me for my return to the states. I'm also praying for the continued revelation of what I am being called to pursue next.


Before I return to the UK to board a plane I've scheduled a few days in Paris to rediscover the city I first met when I was 19, though this time without my great aunt and uncle who were such gracious hosts. Hope my high school French will see me through.

Just, Margaret

1 comments:

josgigi said...

Hey margaret! missing you here! Will definitely pray for you and wishing you an unforgetable trip in France! :D

Look forward to hear your wonderful experience!

Jos