Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Dog

My mom emailed me a cute new picture of our dog, Tootie, this morning and I just had to share it. Really for those of you who know me well, it's amazing that I haven't mentioned her before. Even though my parents got her after I moved away to college, I've loved that dog since the moment we met. I'm even responsible for her name-- its from a movie that we watch just about every year at Christmas, Meet Me in St. Louis. With all their girls away from home now, Tootie is more spoiled than ever, a real member of the family. But lucky for me and my sisters she loves us just about as much as Mom and Dad. One of my favorite things about going home is my greeting from her. Okay that is definitely enough gushing about our pet.



Just, Margaret

0 comments: