Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Monday, May 19, 2008

A week of posts in one day...

Last week I was in out of pocket in New York City. It was such a great time. Nice to be away from work for a while, but also great to see some friends. The whole event was centered around the close of my time in missionary service for the United Methodist Church. It was a graduation of sorts... ending where it all began. So those great people who I began the journey with were there to help think about where we all go from here. It was a really great time to begin the process of reflecting.

Throughout the week I tried to take time out to record what I was feeling, seeing, or doing. So I'll post those thoughts today. I'm sure this won't be the last that you hear of this trip. I'm still processing, but this should help to catch everyone up on what I've been doing over the last few days.

Just, Margaret

0 comments: