Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Monday, August 24, 2009

Its here!


My backpack was the "large parcel" referred to in the previous post. And yes I totally just took several pictures of myself with the pack to post here because I was so excited. Ignore the crazy hair (I just took a shower) and the "farmer's tan" (a result of the dig). France here I come... or should I say "la France voici moi!"


**Pardon my French. Seriously that's the best I could come up with from my high school training and my hand-me-down phrase book. I probably should brush up on a few phrases. Or at least get very friendly with "Je parle tres peu le francais."**

Just, Margaret

0 comments: