Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Monday, August 24, 2009

MAIL!!

This note was waiting for me when I arrived back to my flat today.

Dear Margaret, There's an extremely large parcel for you in the office. Regards, Warden Team
I think it must be my new backpack!!! If it isn't then its a big surprise. Either way I'm excited because I have mail. Oh, I love receiving mail. It has to be one of the simplest of joys. I hope I never grow to old or cynical to not appreciate snail mail. A full email box (like the one I had waiting me this evening as well) is great, but there is something about the old school postal system that just can't be beat.

Just, Margaret

0 comments: