Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Voila!


De-turfed, mattocked, scooped out, and troweled TP 19 all by myself. Also finished all the paperwork to make it official. I will say that deturfing and trowelling are two of my favorite things to do on a dig, simply because they produce results. Its like instant gratification to see a perfect 1x1 meter square of earth exposed and then to trowel down to a flat level, square box. Well there is just nothing like it. Hope I can remember that feeling when I start work again tomorrow morning.


Just, Margaret

1 comments:

Danielle said...

kinda scary!! looks like you are digging a hole for a casket ekkK!! :) but def cooool.