Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Christmas Songs

Signs of Christmas are everywhere.  Evergreen trees are for sale on almost every corner.  Window displays and lights decorate the village.  And today I even saw someone selling roasted chestnuts (I didn't realize they actually did that!)  Today we got an early Christmas gift- its sunny!  I can't believe it, the last few days have been so dreary.  I've tried to stay out in it as long as I can... in an attempt to recharge my vitamin D deficiency.  [smile]  


I received an email from my dad today with the suggestion of another Christmas song to share.  Its another one from that 80s Amy Grant Christmas film we used to watch... so pardon the crazy Christmas sweaters/jumpers.  This time Amy Grant is joined by Art Garfunkel.  



Thanks Dad for the contribution.  Happy Christmas to All!  Now back to work.  
Just, Margaret  

1 comments:

BEAT said...

Can we discuss the "Native Americans" in full dress? What the hell?