Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Friday, December 19, 2008

Surprise!

I scheduled this post earlier today so I wouldn't blow the surprise.  Decided to head over to LaGrange early for an extra night in town with my best friends, aka The Nine.  Instead of emailing or phoning (I actually don't have a phone on this side of the Atlantic any more anyway) I decided to simply show up at our favorite place.  Picture their surprised faces and all the awesome hugs exchanged.  Oh I can't wait. [smile]  Let you know how the reunion goes at the first of next week when I will hopefully have at least one new group photo to share.  


Just, Margaret 

1 comments:

Dori said...

I hope you have lots of fun :) Enjoy!