Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My day yesterday

21 hours of travel time
2 pieces of Two Guys and a Pie pizza
Bubble bath
Bed
*with several bazillion hugs in between.
 And my first day home...  I was up at reasonable time in this time zone 8AM.  Then homemade pancakes for breakfast and a nap... so far just one nap today, but I'm not making any promises.  Now relaxing on the couch with the dog and catching up on some US TV.  To be honest, I don't think I was missing much.  Did I seriously see an advert for a new reality show called "Momma's Boys"? [smile]

Anyway I am alive and well after my trip.  Just, Margaret

1 comments:

Dori said...

I'm so glad you made it home safely and all is well :)