Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I decided...

against. I'd already really come to the decision to go back to the US for my PhD at Christmas, but with the prospect of having to close a door on continuing on in Bristol I felt mixed up... well "In a quandary." Anyway, I'm thankful for the experience of completing my MA in the UK, but I think with my interest in researching subject matter in the US and knowing that's where I plan to work someday I should really begin to build some archaeology contacts back home. Feels a little scary to make such a big decision in 24 hours, but then again I won't have to continue to think about it.

Just, Margaret

1 comments:

Joy said...

I know this news makes The Nine very happy!!