Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow 2.0

Victoria Square, Bristol

Although around 5PM just as I was getting out of class a brief flurry of snow mixed with freezing rain began, Bristol's weather has been fairly clear today with lots of sun.  Consequently most of the snow has now melted and we're left with wet footpaths and a little grey slush.  Still it was fun while it lasted and probably would have been a little frustrating if it lasted much longer.  Who am I kidding? I could have stood the freezing temperatures and treacherous frozen sidewalks for a few more days if it meant we could keep the fluffy white stuff.  [smile]  Actually if the weather predictions are correct, I might get my wish.  Anyway, hope you won't mind indulging my "snowtastic" mood one more day with a few more photos.  These were taken on my way to university this morning.  I've been pretty lucky to capture photos during the best parts of the day in the early dusk yesterday and then this sunny morning.  

Just, Margaret
University Gate House, Bristol

Outside the Archaeology Building, Bristol

1 comments:

Dori said...

Great photos! I've been loving the snow too. So I'm in that same snowtastic mood with you...I posted some pics too ;-) It snowed again last night here.