Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Monday, February 9, 2009

In a complete quandary

Do I want to do a PhD here? I have to decide today if I want funding.

I'm thinking not, but I don't know. It would be awesome, but I really want to research the material culture of Southern US culture and this is not exactly the place to do that or is it? I could do a year here and two abroad (at home) for research. Too many things to think about.

Just, Margaret

P.S. Remenents of the snow remain... mostly just melting snowmen that when toppled over make for a very wartime landscape affect which is quite ironic as I am currently sitting in on a class on the Conflict Archaeology of First World War trench, but outside the Archaeology department is a the melting remains of "Snow Henge." [smile]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Keep up the good work..Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate... Cheers!!!