Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spring!


With the weather we are having it is hard to believe that just 15 days ago there was snow on the ground.  The sun today was just so awesome.  As I was walking to the library (yes even on the most beautiful day I had to go to the library... don't worry I found a really sunny corner to sit [smile]), I wished I could transport some friends from the States to Bristol today.  It would be the perfect day to give a tour of all the places I've discovered since moving here.  A bit of explanation for the photo above:  This is the patch of grass right outside my window.  I've observed several people stop a moment to look at the blossoming of wildflowers that have popped up over the last week.  Isn't it beautiful?  The small white flowers are snowdrops and I have no idea what the purple/blue flowers are.  I feel so blessed to such a beautiful personal window-scape.  


Just, Margaret

0 comments: