Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Biography

I received an email yesterday that I need to write a short (3-4 sentence) bio to be included in the journal.  Who am I?  No sure myself.  This might be more challenging than actually writing the paper.  [smile] I'm going to read a few bios previously published, perhaps I can get an idea of what they are after.  


So my question is who do you think that I am?  (Slightly biblical sounding, though definitely lacking the contextual import.  [smile])  Regardless I would like to know.  Email me, leave a comment, whatever.  

Just, Margaret

1 comments:

Katie B said...

You are...
Margaret, a bright, talented 25 year old Georgia native who loves reading and Broadway musicals. You're a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, one of The Nine, and an international superstar. :)