Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Friday, April 3, 2009

Read this.

I read this post by my friend Nate earlier this week.  He presents a really great discussion starter regarding that crucial point in the relationship of every reader with each book that they read when they decide to either keep reading or just drop it.  I know I've felt the inevitable early end to a book coming, sometimes within the first few pages.  Why?  Sometimes the plot is too complex, sometimes its not complex enough.  As I mention in the comment section, sometimes a book is just a victim of exterior circumstances.  I can't explain it any better than Nate, but I know I've been there.  Something to this about... feel free to continue the conversation either here or there.  


Just, Margaret

0 comments: