Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Monday, July 27, 2009

Expect a few posts today!

Like I mentioned on Thursday I've had a good bit of stuff on my mind lately. At the top of the list has been trying to figure out what to do with my life. "Not that again." Yep, sorry to say but despite a year loving and learning all about archaeology I'm not entirely convinced I want to be what I thought I wanted to be at 8 years old. Part of me thinks thats a little sad, but the other part feels like its a very smart thing to recognize. Despite all that I do feel there are many so great things that have come out of this year of following my childhood dreams and I wouldn't begin to change it.


That's all just to say that I'm in a process of discerning. Where to go next? What to do next? Amidst all the thoughts of the future are some other random incidents and feelings I hope to post about throughout the day. So check back later... no telling what you'll find.

Just, Margaret

0 comments: