Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Sunday, July 12, 2009

See "Worth Your While"

Today (and last night) I'm with my BFF Jane Marie... exploring her English home, meeting her English boy for the first time, who I will say is pretty great, though I don't plan to tell him quite yet. [smile] Having so much fun. Loving the comfort of being with someone who knows me so well. Tomorrow off to research in London, but to tide you over until then check out this post by said best friend at her blog Worth Your While... might be helpful in putting our friendship in perspective. I will add that for as much as we are different we do share several loves, which I've listed below:

CHOCOLATE (today was a 5 truffle day for us both)
ADVENTURE (hey we are both ex-pats)
GRITS (you can take the girl out of the south, but not the south out of the girl)

... there are more but as these are the most relevant for today's events that's all I've got for you now. More later.

Just, Margaret

0 comments: