Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Monday, July 27, 2009

Just finished.

Just closed the cover on the first final istallment of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy of Four. If that makes sense you've probably read the books, if not I'm not sure I can help you. Though the question evoking the meaning of life the universe and everything (which is 42) was never revealed I still thoroughly enjoyed the series. I even found a passage that I might use in my dissertation. Hope my tutor likes the books. [smile] It was a perfect summer read... entertaining enough to keep me interested, but not so entertaining that I couldn't put it aside for a few hours and get some other work done. Best of all, the books are total nonsense so there was no danger of feeling like I had to understand a word of it.


Just, Margaret

0 comments: