Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[tear]


I was originally supposed to fly home tomorrow... that is when I booked my flight (roundtrip) last summer. I did book the flight with the thought that I might have to change it later. Still because of the screwed up policies of an airline that shall remain nameless today as I'm canceling my flight for tomorrow I can't help but feel slightly homesick and ready to go home. Really, it would be so nice to have a quick visit... I've got too much left to do to leave for good. Gotta keep telling myself that's not a possibility at least not yet. October 8th, my D-Day, will come and I can head home to my family, our sweet dog, my purple room and the porch in Broxton, and my WELCOME HOME PARTY (see flyer above)! If you might be able to attend, shoot me an email to let me know you're interested in more details. Should be fun, especially since I've not had a real birthday party in years. Until then its something to look forward too at least.


Just, Margaret

2 comments:

Bill said...

What about all the great Sager Brown Birthday Parties ?

Margaret said...

Bill, You're right I did have a pretty great birthday party at Sager Brown with cake and everything! I guess I really meant the first birthday party I've had with my family in years. I can't remember the last time I was actually in Georgia on that day... I guess 4 years ago and actually at my parents house more like 7 or 8.

Wish some Sager Brown people could attend. It would be great to see yall.