Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Monday, July 27, 2009

You've seen this right?

How could you have missed it? All over the morning news programs and entertainment news serials in the US, posted on all the blogs you read. I know I'm a little behind the times in posting this and I wasn't even going to, but I saw the Saturday edition of NBC Nightly News was still questioning why this video (a family recording of a wedding) had gone viral. To offer my own analysis I have to say that its the joy and the love, but it also exudes hope. Hope that Jill and Kevin's future will be filled with laughter and excitement. They're off to a good start, don't you think? Makes me want to join the dance with them. I love it.


Just, Margaret

0 comments: