Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Thursday, July 23, 2009

On the agenda:

  • Pick up relevant books for research from Borders
  • Spend a couple of hours visiting pubs in Bedminster
  • Lunch with Josephine
  • Write
Wish I could say that I had more fun-filled plans for our one really sunny day this week (and really sunny day in weeks... the sun and warm weather left with my cousins). Though I guess research in pubs over the course of the afternoon might provide some entertainment. [smile] Sorry to be so brief, but I've been so busy lately. Perhaps I'll update some this weekend... certainly have many things on my mind that I could share. Mainly just wanted to reassure all of you that I'm alive. Until later.

Just, Margaret

0 comments: