Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 out of 9, soon to be 3


[diabolical smile]  My master plan to get all "The Nine" to become expats with me is working out just as I hoped.  So maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration... some of the Nine already settled into lives in the States (homes, jobs, appendages*), but today the UK becomes the home to one of my other halfs... or ninths. [smile]  Jane Marie- roommate of 4 years, best friend since freshman year- is moving here!!!  And in 3 short days another "bestie" Blair will be in the country too!!!  Can you tell that I'm excited?  U.K.- Consider yourself warned.  Beware "The Nine" invasion!


Just, Margaret 

*Appendages in "The Nine"-speak equals husbands.  Sounds harsh I know, but its really a term of endearment. 

1 comments:

JM said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!
Can't wait!!!!
So excited!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell? :)
See you soon!