Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Library days or daze

Conducting some preliminary research yesterday and today at the Bristol Central Library.  I've found some useful information, still waiting to hit that perfect source that will open up the whole dialogue of my dissertation.  But sitting at my desk in the library now all I can focus on is my need of some caffeine either in the form of tea or coffee.  I guess I underestimated my level of addiction today.  I'm usually able to skip a morning or two during the week... this should not have been one of those mornings.  Think I'll pop down to the library cafe and check out the fare before I take on the microfiche.  [smile]


Just, Margaret

0 comments: