Our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic selfhood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be.  
Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reunited


Two of my best friends in Bristol... priceless.  To say I've been anticipating today is an understatement.  Showing them around, eating out in some of my favorite places, sharing my ex-pat life with home. I'm mostly looking forward the opportunity to just to be the me I am with my best friends.  Not that I don't feel like I can be myself when in Bristol, but there is just something about being with people who really know you that makes it so much easier, you know.  Today is a gift and I plan to enjoy it to the fullest.  

Just, Margaret

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see 3 of "the NINE" together...it just made my day...Love and Hugs from the States, Blair's Mom

Dori said...

I hope that you really enjoy having your friends in Bristol. Enjoy! Enjoy! :)

BEAT said...

I love how your title was the same as mine. And I created mine 5 days ago. We are BFFs.

JM said...

wow, 2 posts about me in a row. Whose winning the blog contest now... jkjkjkjkjkjkj